[INDOLOGY] PDF of English Translation of the Nyāyasūtra and Bhāṣya

Mrinal Kaul mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 17:12:05 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I would highly appreciate if someone could share with me the PDFs of the following two titles off-list or send me the links wherefrom I can download them. My efforts have been in vain.

1. Nyāya Philosophy : literal translation of Gautama's "Nyāya-sūtra" and Vātsyāyana's bhāṣya, along with a free and abridged translation of the "Elucidation" by Mahāmahopādhyāya Phaṇibhūṣaṇa Tarkavāgī ́with a free and abridged translation of the "Elucidation" by Mahāmahopādhyāya Phaṇibhūṣaṇa Tarkavāgīśa, Eds. Mrinalkanti Gangopadhyaya; Debiprasad Chattopadhyaya; Phaṇibhūṣaṇa Tarkavāgīśa; Calcutta : R. Maitra, 1967.

2. The Nyāya-Sūtras of Gautama: with the Bhāṣya of Vātsyayana and the Vārtika of Udayana. Translated By: Mahamahopadhyaya Ganganatha Jha.

Thanks in advance and best wishes.

Yours,

Mrinal Kaul