Re: [INDOLOGY] PDF of English Translation of the Nyāyasūtra and Bhāṣya

Lubin, Tim LubinT at wlu.edu
Sat May 25 18:56:30 UTC 2013

Mrinal, I have uploaded what I have at:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5eriw81dh4ua8we/uRBc8REqjI

1. Gautama with Vatsyayana alone (complete).
2. Gautama with Vatsyayana and Udayana, adhyāya 3 only.

Tim Lubin

From: Mrinal Kaul <mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com<mailto:mrinalkaul81 at gmail.com>>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 19:12:05 +0200
To: Indology List <indology at list.indology.info<mailto:indology at list.indology.info>>
Subject: [INDOLOGY] PDF of English Translation of the Nyāyasūtra and Bhāṣya

Dear All,

I would highly appreciate if someone could share with me the PDFs of the following two titles off-list or send me the links wherefrom I can download them. My efforts have been in vain.

1. Nyāya Philosophy : literal translation of Gautama's "Nyāya-sūtra" and Vātsyāyana's bhāṣya, along with a free and abridged translation of the "Elucidation" by Mahāmahopādhyāya Phaṇibhūṣaṇa Tarkavāgī ́with a free and abridged translation of the "Elucidation" by Mahāmahopādhyāya Phaṇibhūṣaṇa Tarkavāgīśa, Eds. Mrinalkanti Gangopadhyaya; Debiprasad Chattopadhyaya; Phaṇibhūṣaṇa Tarkavāgīśa; Calcutta : R. Maitra, 1967.

2. The Nyāya-Sūtras of Gautama: with the Bhāṣya of Vātsyayana and the Vārtika of Udayana. Translated By: Mahamahopadhyaya Ganganatha Jha.

Thanks in advance and best wishes.

Yours,

Mrinal Kaul