[INDOLOGY] Sanskrit syntax

Christopher Wallis bhairava11 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 15:02:11 UTC 2013

Certainly everyone on this list can read the Nāgarī; our idea was to
retypeset in a readable, modern format to make the book more appealing to
graduate students (who generally don't use it, at least in the U.S.).  A
clean and beautiful edition, print-on-demand, or available as a pdf for
free, with improved index, updated IAST, and other new features.

If the members of Indology pulled this off all by themselves,
collaboratively, what a proof of concept it would be for a new era of
academic publishing!

We are discussing this off-list, please email myself or Dominik to be part
of the discussion.

best,
Chris Wallis
U.C. Berkeley