[INDOLOGY] New Catalogus Catalogorum

Stella Sandahl ssandahl at sympatico.ca
Tue May 7 14:22:03 UTC 2013

Dear Dominik and all,
I am bombarded with different lists from D.K. Agencies in Delhi. Friends in Delhi tried to buy a book from them with the rupee price. They claimed they did not have it. Later a Canadian friend here in Toronto ordered it for me from their Delhi outlet at their very inflated dollar price.
I have long resented the inflated dollar prices which Indian book agencies seem to uniformly apply. What can be done about it? Except buying the books when in India.
Best
Stella
--
Stella Sandahl