[INDOLOGY] New Catalogus Catalogorum

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue May 7 14:38:36 UTC 2013

​Dear Stella,

​I'm sorry your friends had a bad experience.  ​
​
D. K. Agencies
​normally ​
run a very professional service, with in-house MARC cataloguing to Library
of Congress standards. But my experience
​, dating back ​
about ten years
​,​
was also that they were
​good but ​
expensive.

Since then, the Indian Govt. has hugely ratcheted up the postal rates for
shipping books out of India.  It's a completely different prospect now,
than in the past, to send a book parcel from India to an international
destination.  And that has hit the international business of
​book distribution ​
companies
hard.

Best,