sad new: Frits Staal

Brendan Gillon brendan.gillon at MCGILL.CA
Sun Feb 19 16:20:41 UTC 2012

Dear colleagues,

This is indeed sad news.  His contributions to the study of logic and of
language in classical India were enormous.

Brendan Gillon

Brendan S. Gillon                       email: brendan.gillon at mcgill.ca
Department of Linguistics
McGill University                       tel.:  001 514 398 4868
1085, Avenue Docteur-Penfield
Montreal, Quebec                        fax.:  001 514 398 7088
H3A 1A7  CANADA

webpage: http://webpages.mcgill.ca/staff/group3/bgillo/web/