Ramayana

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 20 07:27:39 UTC 2012

 I  any one of you  will be interested to    edit  Koshali Rmayana ? I
have  translated  it in to Ebglish  and  need a personw ith  poetic  vision
as well as  expert in ramayana cntent  so that the  creativ part of
Koshali Ramayana will be  edited by you.
 Please let me know if some one is interested. I have theoriginal
manuscript and the  english  translation.
 best regards Yours  Mahendra

--
Dr Mahendra  K Mishra
Ex State  Coordinator for MLE  and  Tribal Education Govt. of Odisha, India