Help in reading Telugu script

Manu Francis manufrancis at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 1 15:28:52 UTC 2012

Tiruvalikkēṇi is indeed the original Tamil name for Anglo-Indian
Triplicane, which is nowadays part of Ceṉṉai.
Tirumaṅkai Āḻvār has a decade on the Viṣṇu temple there, the
Pārthasārathisvāmin (see his Periyatirumoḻi II.3).

E. Francis

--
Emmanuel Francis
Researcher, Centre for the Study of Manuscript Culture, Universität Hamburg