looking for a photograph

Anna A. Slaczka annamisia at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 8 15:08:36 UTC 2011

Dear All,

I am trying to get a copy of a photograph depicting Siva dancing on the bull that seems to be published in 'A comprehensive history of India in twelve volumes': volume 4 part 2. The sculpture aparently comes from Rayerkati, district Barisal in Bangladesh. Unfortunately, Volume 4 is absent from our library.
Could anybody having access to this publication search for the photograph, scan it, and send it to me (outside the list)? I don't mind the quality of the scan so much, I would just like to know which sculpture is depicted.

Thanks in advance!

Anna Slaczka
the Rijksmuseum
Amsterdam