book search services

Thrasher, Allen athr at LOC.GOV
Thu Mar 31 21:05:17 UTC 2011

I attach a list of general book search services plus a list of Japanese in print and o.p. booksellers that a colleague gave me for searching a particular title printed in Japan.  At least some of the latter have some functionality with Roman script titles.  All the links seem to be active as of today, 03-31-11.

Allen

Allen W. Thrasher, Ph.D.
Senior Reference Librarian and Team Coordinator
South Asia Team
Asian Division
Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20540-4810
USA
tel. 202-707-3732
fax 202-707-1724
The opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress.