Rau's Staat und Gesellschaft

Thu Mar 31 18:35:10 UTC 2011

Dear Bob,

this may not immediately help you, however, W. Rau had authorized me long ago to get his 'Staat' translated into English, along with his monographs on archaeology, weaving, metals, arrow poison, etc. (we will also include his English papers: on the donkey, on settlements, etc.) The translation has long been done (best to enquire with Patrick Olivelle). However, it has not been finalized. W. Rau also insisted that I read  a proof.

So there is definite hope is that all of this will appear in English sooner or later ...

Please keep reminding us!

Michael