query

Michael Slouber mjslouber at BERKELEY.EDU
Tue Jun 28 07:36:09 UTC 2011

Dear Professor Jha and colleagues,

My doctoral thesis is on poison and antivenom remedies, though not limited to the ancient period.  Your student can see my website and blog at <http://www.garudam.com/> for an introduction to my research.  I have also collected quite a lot of secondary sources which I can forward on to anyone interested.  If by ancient she means Vedic, the secondary sources are fewer.  If we include Ayurveda and early Tantra, the number of sources grow significantly.

All the best,

Michael Slouber
Ph.D. Candidate
South and Southeast Asian Studies