Burgess: Tamil and Sanskrit Inscriptions

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 2 21:36:40 UTC 2011

This book is listed as being held in Leiden. However, as it is older than
100 years, one cannot check it out (!). I may be able to have someone scan
it, but as implied by your message, Tim, that might depend on the condition.
If you come up with an alternative in the meanwhile, do let me know.

jonathan

--
J. Silk
Instituut Kern / Universiteit Leiden