Burgess: Tamil and Sanskrit Inscriptions

Andrey Klebanov andra.kleb at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 2 21:49:43 UTC 2011

it seems that this book is currently being scanned at the library in Goettingen:

http://gdz.sub.uni-goettingen.de/index.php?id=146&ppn=PPN641186703
or
http://opac.sub.uni-goettingen.de:80/DB=1/SET=5/TTL=1/SHW?FRST=1

probably, one can contact them and ask for a guesstimate about how long it will take before letting anyone else double their efforts. (with some luck, such an inquiry might even accelerate the digitalization)

andrey