Accessing Journal Asiatique? (Indica et Buddica - Tabulae)

Richard MAHONEY r.mahoney at INDICA-ET-BUDDHICA.ORG
Thu May 20 01:08:01 UTC 2010

Dear Mahdav,

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 06:45:40PM -0400, Deshpande, Madhav wrote:

> Does anyone know of a website that allows downloading individual
> articles from Journal Asiatique?  Any help will be appreciated.

For a while now I've been keeping a list of about 180 periodicals with
material on Classical Indian and Buddhist Studies:

 Indica et Buddhica - Tabulae
 Tabulae: Tables of Contents for Indology and Buddhology
 http://tabulae.indica-et-buddhica.org/

Here is the site map:

 Tabulae - Site Map
 http://tabulae.indica-et-buddhica.org/site-map

A few links to material on the Journal Asiatique can be found here:

 Tabulae - Journal Asiatique
 http://tabulae.indica-et-buddhica.org/periodica/j/journal-asiatique

Kind regards,

 Richard

P.S. This listing is incomplete so if anyone knows of material that
isn't included please feel free to suggest it and I put up additonal
pages. This form may be helpful:

 Tabulae - Suggest a New Periodical
 http://indica-et-buddhica.org/sections/tabulae/newjournal-form

--