Roth Article Needed

Dean Michael Anderson eastwestcultural at YAHOO.COM
Sun Mar 14 11:04:44 UTC 2010

I was sent this email and it's outside my area of focus by 1-2000 years so I thought I'd pass on the request. Of course, the questioner seems to have some misunderstandings about the nature of the Vedanta-Buddhist dialog over the centuries but I'm sure y'all or your sources will deal with that.
Best,
Dean
Dean Michael AndersonEast West Cultural Institute

Quote:Do you know of any references or books that discuss the reported debates long ago between Shankara and Buddhists, reasons that the Buddhists in part left India for lands further east, as well as comparative analyses of Advaita and Buddhist teachings?