Roth Article Needed

Stephen Hodge s.hodge at PADMACHOLING.PLUS.COM
Sun Mar 14 08:41:39 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Does anybody happen to have a copy of this to hand:

Die Sprache der ältesten buddhistischen Überlieferung (The language of the
earliest Buddhist tradition) Ed. Heinz Bechert.

I do not have immediate access to this at the moment, but I need to see the
paper included therein by Gustav Roth: "Particular features of the language
of the Ārya-Mahāsāṃghika-Lokottaravādins and their importance for early
Buddhist tradition".

If it is not too onerous, would anybody be very kind and scan & send this
paper to me ~ I do not think it is very long so it shoudl not take up too
much of your valuable time. I shall, of course, be very grateful and
indebted etc as always !

Best wishes,

Stephen Hodge