Fwd: Training programme covering all aspects of medical manuscripts

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 27 20:09:55 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MA Alwar <m.a.alwar at gmail.com>
Date: 25 July 2010 17:40
Subject: Training programme covering all aspects of medical manuscripts

From:
Dr. M.A.Alwar
Project Director,
FRLHT,
Bangalore

[...]

Now, IAIM, FRLHT is embarking on a unique and pioneering training programme
covering all aspects of medical manuscripts like identification,
cataloguing, deciphering, preparing critical editions et al.  The details of
the programme are available on our website www.frlht.org.

I request you to kindly let any persons who are interested in attending the
programme (from outside India), to know about this programme.  We will take
care of thier boarding and lodging for the entire duration of the course in
the FRLHT campus, free of cost.

In case you require any further information in this regard, pl let me know
and I will be very glad to be any assistance.

[...]

With profund regards,

Dr M.A.Alwar