Fwd: Announcement: "The Archaeology of Bhakti", workshop-cum-conference at Pondicherry Centre of the EFEO - 1st to 12th August 2011

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Sat Dec 18 09:13:13 UTC 2010

http://www.uclouvain.be/christophe.vielle
http://belgianindology.blogs.lalibre.be/

--
Sign-up to Dropbox using the following link and get 2.25 gigabytes of
storage free.