Indica et Buddhica - Catalogus : Open Digital Content &c.

Indica et Buddhica - Email Updates r.mahoney at INDICA-ET-BUDDHICA.ORG
Sat Dec 18 04:56:15 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Indica et Buddhica - Catalogus has been updated with a new search
interface to help you find, retrieve and download digital content
across the internet. It can be found here:

 Indica et Buddhica - Catalogus: Open Content Search Interface
 http://catalogus.indica-et-buddhica.org/open-content/

The existing interfaces have also been updated, and now include a
connection to the collection at the Dharma Drum Buddhist College. I'm
grateful to Marcus Bingenheimer for making this possible.

As usual, all bibliographic records can be viewed in various forms -
Summary, Brief and Full - and downloaded in various formats - EndNote,
RIS, BibTeX, and Dublin Core.

If you have any suggestions for improvement please mail me.

Kind regards,

 Richard Mahoney

Catalogus Bibliothecarum
 Catalogus is a virtual union catalogue providing centralised access
 to library servers with significant Indological and Buddhological
 collections.
 http://catalogus.indica-et-buddhica.org/

--
Richard MAHONEY - Indica et Buddhica