here, here (was: Re: What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text_

Stefan Baums baums at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat May 30 22:01:50 UTC 2009

Regarding Andrew’s comments on BHSD, let me add that I would be
happy to commit further resources to a complete digitization if
and only if we are legally clear. Maybe somebody with connections
at Yale could politely inquire? The Motilal reprint on my desk
says “By arrangement with Yale University Press, New Haven,” so
that seems to be a licensed print for the Indian market, not a
transfer of copyright.

Cheers,
Stefan

--