here, here (was: Re: What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text_

Whitney Cox wc3 at SOAS.AC.UK
Fri May 29 20:02:30 UTC 2009

Even speaking as a non-Buddhologist, I would enthusiastically welcome
Stephen's suggestion of an Edgerton e-text, and would be equally
interested in any samizdat copy there may be.

Whitney

--

Dr. Whitney Cox
Department of the Languages and Cultures of South Asia,