here, here (was: Re: What Devanagari text would you most like as an e-text_

Justin A. Fifield fifield at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Sun May 31 16:27:14 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I have a scanned copy of the BHSD in .pdf and .jpg that could serve as a
basis for an e-text (provided the copyright issues are settled; this
scan I did myself from the Motilal publication).  However, this file is
_very_ big, running over half a gig.  I'm not quite sure how to reduce
the size in a way that preserves the quality of the text.  Please let me
know if these files could be of some use.

Best,

Justin Fifield

Ph.D. Candidate
Study of Religion