Ageusia

Ashok Aklujkar ashok.aklujkar at UBC.CA
Fri May 29 02:33:56 UTC 2009

Stephen,

It would be better to share the passage with your potential helpers along
with your translation of it, however tentative the translation may be. The
context you have specified now suggests that a search is medical texts was
unnecessary. Taste buds damaged by drinking too hot a liquid or eating too
hot a morsel of food may make one loose taste, probably partially and
temporarily, without generating a medical condition. Only a more extensive
statement on the context coming from you, accompanied by a faithful
translation of the rest of the words in the passage, will tell us if we
should think of possibilities such as dagdha-jihva.

ashok aklujkar