The Film Adi Shankaracharya

Veeranarayana Pandurangi veerankp at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 24 08:04:35 UTC 2009

i do not know about discssion on it. but it is not the only sankrit cinema.
G.V. Aiyer the director of Adi
Shankaracharya did many such things. Ramanujacharya, Madhvacharya,
Bhagavadgita. recent film in samskrit is something based on candragupta and
made by some jaipur based director

--
Veeranarayana N.K. Pandurangi
Head, Dept of Darshanas,