Bangles

Mary Storm mnstorm at MAC.COM
Sat Mar 21 02:53:13 UTC 2009

Dear Indologists,

Thank you so much for the bangle angle. Any new thoughts as they
jingle and clink into consciousness would be most gratefully received.

I am trying to remember a poem in Hindi about  a man thinking of his
lover as he finds a fragment of her bangle in his bed. . .  anyone
know what I am talking about??

Thanks!!
Mary

Mary Storm, Ph.D.