time to change the tune

Jan Houben jemhouben at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 16 15:54:08 UTC 2009

It is sometimes easy to be carried away, but  in order to protect the large
majority of "good guys/girls" from this list and in order not to scare them
away:
Dominik's old rule of thumb "two warnings then out" (stemming from the early
times of the "wild" indology list) should be announced, should be known to
all list members and should be adhered to.
Jan Houben