announcement: proceedings of symposium PLUS summaries in skt

franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE franco at RZ.UNI-LEIPZIG.DE
Thu Mar 5 09:44:43 UTC 2009

I would like to draw your attention to the Sanskrit dictionary in
http://spokensanskrit.de/
It has entries such as computer, computer mouse, log in/out, coffee,
chocolade, etc.
Best wishs
Eli Franco