announcement: proceedings of symposium PLUS summaries in skt

Dick Plukker d.plukker at INTER.NL.NET
Thu Mar 5 15:42:56 UTC 2009

See also

/A Comprehensive English-Hindi Dictionary of Governmental & Educational
Words & Phrases/, by Prof. Dr. Raghu Vira and Dr. Lokesh Chandra, New
Delhi 1976.

Its enormous (1572 pages, three columns to a page), heavingly
Sanskritized, vocabulary is mostly formed, just as described by Allen
Thrasher, on the basis of Sanskrit roots, pre- and suffixes.

Dick Plukker
Amsterdam