MaitreyasamitinATaka

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 4 15:31:32 UTC 2008

 Maitreya samitinataka   is   of course  a  drama(nataka)   and maitreya may
be connected to  Buddhism  and samiti  means ( samgha ) of Buddhism.
 Itis a sanskrit word.
 mahendra kumar mishra

--
Dr Mahendra Kumar Mishra
State  Tribal Education Coordinator,

Residential Address:
D-9 Flat  Kalpana Area  Bhubaneswar  751014,India
phone 91+674-2310167(r)
094376-36436(m)