MaitreyasamitinATaka

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Tue Nov 4 16:07:24 UTC 2008

Is there anything new (compared to the
Sieg/Siegling corpus) on the question in:

Fragments of the Tocharian A
Maitreyasamiti-Naa.taka of the Xinjiang Museum,
China / transliterated, translated and annotated
by Ji Xianlin in collaboration with Werner Winter
and G.-J. Pinault, Berlin: de Gruyter, 1998.
G.-J. Pinault "Restitution du
Maitreyasamiti-Naa.taka en tokharien 1: Bilan
provisoire et recherches complémentaires sur
l'acte XXVI", TIES 8, 1999, pp. 189-240
K.T. Schmidt, "Das Fragment YQ 1.40 + 1.35 der
osttocharischen
Maitreyasamitinaa.taka-Handschrift des Xinjiang
Museums in Urumqi", MSS 59, 1999, pp. 89-93
or in:
Thomas, Werner, Tocharische Maitreya-Parallelen
aus Hami, Stuttgart: Steiner, 1990; Id. Zwei
weitere Maitreya-Fragmente in Tocharisch A,
Stuttgart: Steiner , 1991;

with best wishes,
Christophe Vielle

--