MaitreyasamitinATaka

John C. Huntington huntington.2 at OSU.EDU
Tue Nov 4 15:14:42 UTC 2008

Dear Deven,

A complete Asasaphu Archive index including the 1500 unlisted
manuscripts was posted on our website after the OSU library received
the only partially index set.

it is at

http://huntingtonarchive.osu.edu/projects.htm

You might want your colleague to refer to that just in case

John