Mahabhasya now available in Intratext version

Kengo Harimoto kengo.harimoto at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Tue May 6 14:39:08 UTC 2008

On May 6, 2008, at 15:13 , George Cardona wrote:

> By the way, I think the base does not have the typo that shows up in
> your message: ayAhi instead of AyAhi.  I can't check because at the
> moment I'm in Calcutta, writing from a cyber cafe.  The Mahabhashya
> files are also available in GRETIL.

Speaking as one of those who converted the original files to text
files, I have realized that the GRETIL version, as well as its source
in Osaka, do have the problem of 'ā́' ('a' with macron and acute)
having become simply 'a'.  I think we (or was it I?) introduced this
error when removing accents.  The original did have the correct
reading (with accent).  We will make an updated version ASAP.

--
Kengo Harimoto