Mahabhasya now available in Intratext version

Deshpande, Madhav mmdesh at UMICH.EDU
Tue May 6 20:25:14 UTC 2008

Hello Dominik,

     On my MacBook Pro, the fonts for the Mahabhasya page (in the Intratext version) are not showing up properly.  Do I need to change the font encoding settings to some special setting, or do I need a special font to view these pages?

Madhav

-----Original Message-----
From: Indology on behalf of Dominik Wujastyk
Sent: Mon 5/5/2008 3:18 PM
To: INDOLOGY at liverpool.ac.uk
Subject: Mahabhasya now available in Intratext version

Thanks to the staff and funding at the intratext.com project, and to the
original data-analysis and data-entry project under Prof. Cardona, the
Mahabhasya of Patanjali is now available with the Intratext coding:

   http://www.intratext.com/ixt/san0011/_INDEX.HTM

This makes the generation of KWIC indexes trivially easy, as well as
providing various statistical and lexical analyses of the text.

Best,
--
Prof. Dominik Wujastyk
Visiting Associate Professor (Spring Semester '08)