Mahabhasya now available in Intratext version

George Cardona cardonagj at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue May 6 13:13:25 UTC 2008

Dear Jan and all.  The P and R respectively refer to the Pune (Kielhorn-Abhyankar) and Rohtak editions, referred to by vol., p. line and vol., p.  These and other abbreviations are explained in an adjoined file relative to all the data base files.  By the way, I think the base does not have the typo that shows up in your message: ayAhi instead of AyAhi.  I can't check because at the moment I'm in Calcutta, writing from a cyber cafe.  The Mahabhashya files are also available in GRETIL.  I think all the files made available on the web for the bhasya as well as the Kasika should not have my personal cross referencing.  Regards, George