New issue of EJVS: Mahadevan on Southern Mbh, Vedic Brahmins & paleography

FRITS STAAL fritsstaal at BERKELEY.EDU
Fri Jul 25 15:02:54 UTC 2008

> From what I know or remember: it is just called garuda inthe Tamil country
but it is the same old cayana. Re call I saw the beginning of an
atyagnistoma near Tanchur with two famous brothers whose name will return
to my befiddled ming. f.

Frits Staal

http://philosophy.berkeley.edu/staal