New issue of EJVS: Mahadevan on Southern Mbh, Vedic Brahmins & paleography

Fri Jul 25 12:30:36 UTC 2008

Many thanks, T.P., for your notes!  One of my grad. students is
interested in attending the Vajapeya, hence my question. He is a
musician, and thus wants to work on Samaveda.

Good luck with your research: you already have turned up new data.As
for the Chola plates, have they been published somewhere? It would be
intresting to see the distribution of Shakhas which are unusual
sometimes (Kanvas in Colamandalam etc,)

PS. George Hart has written to you by now, long letter about details...

All the best!
Michael