Soliciting a book review of Kamphorst on Marwari epic

Mahendra Kumar Mishra mkmfolk at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 12 10:42:16 UTC 2008

Dear George
 I am Dr Mahendr Kumar MIshra   from Orissa
 I am the writer of Oral Eppics of kalahandi  and a folklore   scholar
of India.
 You can see my  work in the web site
 searching my name or my work on folklore.
 If you are  interested in  sending the book on  oral epics  I am
ready to review this book.
with best regards,
mahendra  kumar mIshra
www.asgporissa.org/mahendra