E-text

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 29 14:00:01 UTC 2008

One might also try working out the font corrections through Firefox for Mac,
which at least displays the images and links for the page. I had the same
issue of a blank page when I tried using Safari. I have downloaded and
installed the font suggested by Peter Wyzlic, but have yet to have success
getting it to work. I am still trying to work though the font issue as the
text appears to be garbled, but at least the page structure and links appear
in tact.

Any further ideas or solutions for mac users would be welcome! This seems
like a great site.

Firefox for Mac can be downloaded here:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Best,