an article

Arlo Griffiths arlo.griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Tue Oct 2 15:15:08 UTC 2007

Kuhn's Zeitschrift/ZVS/Historische Sprachforschung is available also
in your new domicile; you can take it from the fine University
library here at your leisure.

Arlo

On Oct 2, 2007, at 1:57 PM, Jonathan Silk wrote:

> Dear Colleagues,
>
> In the midst of moving some things appear to have found a new home,
> away
> from me. Among other  things, I cannot now locate my photocopy of C.
> Haebler, "Ein nautischer Ausdruck im Pali (Pa. lakara)" which
> appeared in
> Zeitschrift fur Vergleichende Sprachforschung 79 (1965) 112-122.
> Ordinarily
> this would not a cause of concern--billions live full lives without
> this
> paper. But I need it for my own modest efforts to destroy more
> forests in
> the name of progress.
>
> Is it possible someone might be able to scan this and send it to me?
>
> With many thanks in advance, JAS

Arlo Griffiths
Instituut Kern, Universiteit Leiden
Postbus 9515