an article

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 2 11:57:01 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues,

In the midst of moving some things appear to have found a new home, away
from me. Among other  things, I cannot now locate my photocopy of C.
Haebler, "Ein nautischer Ausdruck im Pali (Pa. lakara)" which appeared in
Zeitschrift fur Vergleichende Sprachforschung 79 (1965) 112-122. Ordinarily
this would not a cause of concern--billions live full lives without this
paper. But I need it for my own modest efforts to destroy more forests in
the name of progress.

Is it possible someone might be able to scan this and send it to me?

With many thanks in advance, JAS