an article

Jonathan Silk kauzeya at GMAIL.COM
Tue Oct 2 16:49:25 UTC 2007

With thanks to my colleague, I will mention in my own defense that according
to the computer catalogue, we do not own the year in question. But the
computer is perhaps not always right--in fact, the cataloguing is often
problematic--so I shall  trust Arlo and my own eyes in said fine University
library, apologizing to my colleagues for believing a machine.  (Arlo now
tells me that the journal, having changed names several times, may be
catalogued under a different name...)

With sincere apologies, jonathan

--
Prof. Dr. Jonathan Silk