.Rgvedabhaa.syaanukrama.nii?

Christophe Vielle christophe.vielle at UCLOUVAIN.BE
Thu Mar 22 08:48:43 UTC 2007

Maybe T. Ganapati Sastri proposes some dating for
the Prapañcah.rdaya in his edition (TSS no. 45).
I once noted that Winternitz in his Catalogue of
South Indian Sanskrit Manuscripts in the RAS
(Wish no. 107) describes it as «an admirable
cyclopaedia of modern works of science».
With best wishes,
Christophe