.Rgvedabhaa.syaanukrama.nii?

Arlo Griffiths arlo.griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Thu Mar 22 11:27:06 UTC 2007

Thank you very much, dear George, and thanks also to Reinhold
Grünendahl, Toke Lindegaard-Knudsen, Walter Slaje and Christophe
Vielle for off-list responses.

This must be the passage concealed by Bhattacharyya's reference to
".Rgvedabhaa.syaanukrama.nii 8.1". I will try to track down one of
the existing editions, none of which is available in Leiden.

Best greetings,

Arlo