Two competing 13th cent. opinions on the word "niir" (water) in Tamil and...

Sudalaimuthu Palaniappan Palaniappa at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 14 04:18:19 UTC 2007

Sorry. In the first line in my post, please insert "to read"  after "given
us". In the discussion on Tol.Col.401, the commentator uses "Aryan"  as well as
"Northern" to refer to Sanskrit words.

Regards,
S. Palaniappan

In a message dated 12/13/2007 10:03:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,