But, still, you!! an appreciation

Frank Conlon conlon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Dec 14 18:35:11 UTC 2007

Dominick,

Well, yes, I think I knew you were no longer trying to handle the whole
enterprise, but let me take this moment to thank you personally for the
enormous amounts of energy, good will, humor and (definitely) patience,
that you invested in the success of Indology.  It represents a wonderful
resource and a model scholarly online community.

best wishes,

Frank

Frank F. Conlon
Professor Emeritus of History, South Asian
      Studies & Comparative Religion
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-3560      USA
President, H-NET Humanities and Social Sciences Online
Co-editor, H-ASIA
Managing Director, Bibliography of Asian Studies Online