dhava/dhavI

Ashok Aklujkar aklujkar at INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA
Fri Aug 24 02:29:53 UTC 2007

I try not to emend texts, but in the case of the text you have cited I have
a strong suspicion that the original of dhavIm was padavIm, 'path,'
contextually frequently meaning 'level, status'. Pl check the mss.

ashok aklujkar