Part-time teaching position in Sanskrit at Rutgers

Harunaga Isaacson Harunaga.Isaacson at UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Sun Apr 15 21:10:38 UTC 2007

The INDOLOGY committee has received a request to post the following announcement
of a part-time position teaching Sanskrit at Rutgers.

"The South Asian Studies Program at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
is seeking a part-time instructor to teach a two-semester sequence of
Introductory Sanskrit at its New Brunswick campus in the academic year 2007-08.
The class will meet for a total of five hours over either two or three days a
week between early September and early May. We expect an enrollment of up to 25
in Semester I and a smaller number in Semester II.

For further information, please contact Sumit Guha, Director of the South Asian
Studies Program at <sguha at history.rutgers.edu>

The Program website is : http://www.southasia.rutgers.edu
Prof. Dr. Harunaga Isaacson
Universität Hamburg
Asien-Afrika-Institut
Abteilung für Kultur und Geschichte Indiens und Tibets
Edmund-Siemers-Allee 1 (Hauptgebäude)
D-20146
Hamburg
Germany