Leiden Indological Summer School and other Leiden Summer Schools

Arlo Griffiths arlo.griffiths at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Mon Apr 16 14:28:12 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues,

With this message, I would like once again to bring to your attention
the Indological program we will be offering in Leiden during the
first two weeks of August, and point out that since my first
announcement, the parallel Summer Schools in Russian, Semitic and
Indo-European, as well as a Summer School on Language Endangerment
and a workshop in Chinese Historical Phonology, have been finalized.
Courses from the various Summer Schools can be combined, provided the
daily programs do not overlap.

Please bring the following website combined to your students'
attention: <http://www.letteren.leidenuniv.nl/summerschools/>.

Many thanks, and best greetings,

Arlo Griffiths
Instituut Kern, Universiteit Leiden