Boehtlingk's Paninis Grammatik

Birgit Kellner birgit.kellner at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Wed Apr 11 13:57:19 UTC 2007

Dominik Wujastyk wrote:

> Thanks, Madhav.  That brings up a page that gives me the
> bibliographical details of the 1887 edition, but that's all.  No
> buttons to click, no "download" possibilities.  There are links to
> shops and libraries, but no download.
>
> I guess the "universal library" isn't so universal.

There have been reports that licensing in Google books can be erratic.
Books which are free for download in the US aren't in Europe, like in
this case, and often for no apparent legal reason.
At any rate, there's always the detour via a US proxy ...

Best,

Birgit